Form 12-1: Letter of Intent to Sell Proposed Outparcel to Fast-Food
Form 12-1: Letter of Intent to Sell Proposed Outparcel to Fast-Food Chain for Chain’s Construction of Free-Standing Fast-Food Restaurant and Drive-Through
(This proposal includes a detailed financial structure and clear demarcation of how all on- and off-site costs are allocated between the developer seller and the purchaser.)
- Parcel description.
- Building description.
- Purchase price.
- Parcel improvements (alternative structures re on- and off-site costs).
- Governmental development fees.
- Building fees and permits.
- Purchase agreement and closing.
- Financial adjustments for extended closing (alternative structures).
- Title insurance and closing costs.
- Signage and elevations.
- Taxes and common area expense.
- Exhibits "A" through "G".