Form 3-1: Employment and Project Equity Participation Agreement for...
Form 3-1: Employment and Project Equity Participation Agreement for an Individual Forming and Managing a Local Development Division for a Major Out-of-State Developer (Agreement in Letter Format from New Local Employee-Partner to Employing Multi-State Developer)
Major business issues in this editable Word Form:
- Duties of employee/equity partner.
- Employer/developer's project funding (including possible formation of joint ventures with financial partners diluting equity).
- Compensation and non-recourse "partner loan" paid out of "Project Payouts".
- Partnership interests and how administrative and project costs are allocated.
- Allocation of project costs at time of Project Payout.
- Employee benefits: Profit sharing and pension plan, medical insurance, auto allowance, etc.
- Termination: Allocation of rights as to "Vested Projects", Fee Projects, Funded Projects and Abandoned Projects.