Form 3-2: Letter of Resignation Confirming Agreement Terminating Employment
Form 3-2: Letter of Resignation Confirming Agreement Terminating Employment and Settling Developer and Employee-Partner’s Accrued Project/Partnership Rights
(Letter from Local Partner to Multi-State Developer—for use with Form 3-1)
Letter addresses the following major topics:
- Termination notice.
- Calculation of Accrued Partner Loan and potential Net Overhead Charge.
- Vested rights regarding Pending Projects, Funded Projects, Unfunded Projects, Fee Projects and Abandoned Projects.
- Potential consulting assignment to be rendered to employing developer.
- Resolution of health/life insurance, 401(k)Plan.
- Specific agreements regarding certain partnerships and tax treatment.